Saturday, April 27, 2013

Saturday plans

I've spent most of my morning working on a birthday present for Alison, (you will have to wait to see). I really enjoyed making it :) can you tell I'm anxious to give her the present? I've already made a phone wallet (you really need to check out my Pinterest board "sew this") and gave her it early, and one for myself. It was a trial run for me. Since I followed a pattern for it. Egads. I rarely ever follow a pattern I normally just go for it and make my own. The one in the photo is mine.

I've made more cards this week as well. The photo are a couple special orders from my mom for a party she is attending.

I'm off to dream up more presents and hang with the family.

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for visiting, I'd love it if you left a comment.