Monday, July 8, 2013

CCC #002


 
 
Let me first say I am super excited about being part of the Catherine and Cathy Create Design Team. Way to go ladies, so proud of you both and the journey you've begun. 

My family have a lot of get togethers (and theme parties), so this month "let's PARTY!" Theme is right up my alley! Who needs to have a reason to party? Just have one ;)

My first tag is using the make a monster stamp set. The kids and I agree this is a super fun one. 
 
 

I stamped the images on watercolour paper with Staz-On in jet black. Then used an Aqua Painter brush to colour in. 

Fussy cutting can be tedious, but absolutely worth it. 

My glue of choice for the tag was Crystal Effects, which was great for adhering and making those monster eyes shine. 
 
 
Want to see the other inspiration and enter your own creation?
Head to http://www.catherineandcathycreate.com/2013/07/ccc-002-july-2013-tags-challenge-lets.html?m=1http://www.catherineandcathycreate.com/p/ccc-tags-challenge.html

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rhea, about your question on paper people, have a look at my blog
    www.red-chichi.blogspot.com
    and go to the "you show me yours" button for this months challenge pic.
    Let me know if you want to join in so that I can add you to my link list.
    Yummy Hugh is the pic for this month, and some ladies have emailed me already with their delight at his pic. hee hee

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for visiting, I'd love it if you left a comment.