Saturday, August 24, 2013

Divided Wedding Layouts


I always liked the look of Project Life and divided page protector scrapbooks, but I've yet to make any for myself. 
 
My wedding album is still not complete after 8 years; the pages I have done are super thick.
I needed to flatten pages and show more photos. 
 
I bought plenty of papers and embellishments when I was a newlywed for my album, my goal is to use what I have.
Even if it is old and not 100% my taste anymore.
Mixing in some newer trends and product is how I plan to achieve this goal.
I've even purged some wedding embellies, which is big for me. 
 
On one side I used photos of our grandmothers with us and with Domonik. 
The other side is some of the photo shoot after the ceremony.
 

 
 
 
Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for visiting, I'd love it if you left a comment.