Sunday, August 11, 2013

Hostess stamps are amazing.

Yes, yes they are.
 
I recently had a Stampin' Up online party through Cathy Caines (In The Cat Cave), and my new stuff arrived yesterday. 
 
I am thrilled with my new stuff!
 Especially the Simply Sketched set available only to hostesses.  
 
Here's what I made right away. 
 




Want this set?
 
Host a SU party through Cathy via this link.
 She's also looking for new demonstrators
 to join her Stampin' Up team,
be sure to let her know if this is something you
 would like more information about. 
 
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I love that set too!! AND I love Morning Meadow AND Banner Greetings... and there's a text one (expressions) - yes, the hostess sets are amazing! And THANKS for the shout out! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for visiting, I'd love it if you left a comment.