Thursday, November 28, 2013

CCC November

Hey all! 
Time is getting near for your challenge entries to be linked at www.catherineandcathycreate.com

There's a prize!!!!!!!
A good one!!!!

Maybe I can send an extra goody to a commenter from my blog who links up for November at www.catherineandcathycreate.com in one of three challenges, then pop back here to let me know you played along. 

Too busy? 
Already have a lot of projects due by Saturday?

Fudge a bit, use the challenges as a way to kick start mojo and get two with one stone kinda thing. 

Looking forward to what everyone creates!

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog Rhea. I played in the November triangle challenge at Catherine and Cathy Create! - Rexene

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thanks for visiting, I'd love it if you left a comment.