Sunday, December 1, 2013

CCC #016: December 2013 Challenge

Hey All!
It's time for more challenges at www.catherineandcathycreate.com!
 
www.catherineandcathycreate.com

CHALLENGE: TIS THE SEASON
(anything Christmas)

As you may have noticed, I make Christmas 'stuff' all year long, it's just more fun in December!

This wine tag started as a failed card. Yep, garbage.
Not really garbage, but I did swear I messed it up and put it in a pile of stamped images that needed a second look.
Now I adore the look.

I stamped the coloured part of the tree on watercolour paper after misting the ink with water while still on stamp.
Did it again.
Then sprayed more water.
Still unhappy with how it didn't look like the version in my head I set it aside.

After a while I stamped the outline and added the background colours, it made me smile again.

The rest of the tag seriously came together by grabbing a few pieces in my hand and liking the random grouping it made. saying it again, gotta love the tag a bag accessories!
This is likely how it will be displayed this season.
Too cute to part with ;)

Be sure to head on over and try this month's challenge for yourself!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for visiting, I'd love it if you left a comment.