Sunday, June 1, 2014

CCC #034 "Pack your Bags"

June's monthly challenge at
 www.catherineandcathycreate.com 
is inspired by travel.

For my family, Summer means a lot of day trips: 
picnics with small or large groups, hiking, or just a Sunday drive.
This year we plan to do some off island visiting. 
I am also planning an imaginary trip to the UK, to see Richard Armitage at the Old Vic Theater in The Crucible. 
I know it isn't happening for me this year, but a gal can dream. 


Sometimes the best journey you can take is with a good book.
 I've read 'The Hobbit' and 'The Lord of the Rings' to my kiddos, 
my travel journal incorporates a line by J. R. R. Tolkien. 
Yes, I do know it should include the word "those", 
but for my project it looked prettier without it. ;) 

Be sure to link your projects at www.catherineandcathycreate.com

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for visiting, I'd love it if you left a comment.