Monday, December 1, 2014

CCC #052 Home for Christmas December Challenge


Oh My Gosh!!!!!!!!!

It's December!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This month's challenge at Catherine and Cathy Create is Christmas Home Decor.



I gotta admit, I'm not ready. 
My mother's house was always decorated fabulously. Santa's and trees galore. I attempted, but her skills are more refined. Neither of us has started yet this year. 

I didn't know what I was going to do for this post, even as most of this post was typed. 

The tree is still in the bottom of the basement storage pile. Behind the construction of my office. Yay office!!!

Seriously, there can be plenty of stress during the holidays, but there doesn't have to be. 

 I grabbed my new candles, my scraps bag, and set to work. 
Little effort for beautiful results that set the mood to finish pulling out the decorations and start enjoying the Christmas season. 

Don't forget to create something for your holiday home decor and link up!

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for visiting, I'd love it if you left a comment.