Sunday, December 14, 2014

CCC #054: Christmas Color Switch Tags Challenge

Non traditional colour gift tags this week 
at Catherine and Cathy Create
and my last DT post for them.
I must admit, I love traditional Christmas colours.
This took me outside of my comfort zone, but it was a lot of fun playing with the ideas swirling in my head.


This tag was quick and fun, simply double emboss (first dry, then heat), and staple scraps of stuff, and add a message. 
To me, Orange at Christmas is incredibly out there and nontraditional.
Challenging myself doesn't mean I have to reinvent the wheel,
I could still add traditional elements, like gold and green.

Don't forget to stop by www.catherineandcathycreate.com to link up and win.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for visiting, I'd love it if you left a comment.