Saturday, March 28, 2015

Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes, well okay then.

Hey,
I know I said I was back, and then I didn't blog. Not good. Sorry about that. 

On the good side, I'm working from my new office, but still not set up. So no reveal yet. 

I'm trying to get back to entering challenges, and what better way than an anything goes one! 
Excellent. 

I was playing with some Tim Holtz stamps that had yet to find a home, and whipped up two of these cards. I only snapped a photo of one, since they're the same. 
 I'm really pleased with the look of the card. So yup, I'm entering it at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog!

http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-anything-goes-14/

Now if only I knew how to embed links from my phone...

Enjoy and go enter too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thanks for visiting, I'd love it if you left a comment.